Ratings for Dr. Mark K. Hammonds

I have been a patient of Dr. Hammonds' for 20+ years, and I would not have stayed with him all this time if I were not 100% satisfied with him as a physician. And his assistant (Melinda) is a healthcare superstar. The folks in the reception area? Well, that's a different story. They seriously need some customer service training. So the "Staff" rating is more a reflection on that first impression created by the receptionists and is not a rating on his professional staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

His assistant Karen is a complete idiot. She reported back to The Doctor all the wrong information about my health condition to the point I believe she gave him the wrong patients information.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Hammonds and staff are wonderful. They take time to answer your questions,

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

My husband and I have been with Dr. Hammonds for 10+ yrs. He and his staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. Very good patient follow up. Listens well. We are very comfortable with Dr. Hammonds and will continue to use him indefinately.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Have used him for 12 years. When I was uninsured, he worked with us so we could still get treated. The best doc I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Mark K. Hammonds's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare