You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Babbage

I found him quite easy to talk to. He made me feel comfortable and he was very thorough. Not only went through my family history, but talked about my support network and social relationships as well. He seemed to understand that I am hesitant about taking medication. So he takes the times to explain the pros and cons of each and what to do if I don't feel "right" about a prescription. Being in a rural location I can only see him once every 60 days or so, but he remembers who I am and what I'm there for. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I read reviews here and was very concerned about seeing him for the first time. Being from a remote community I didn't have many choices about who I was going to see. I found him very helpful and understanding and was pleasantly surprised. He explained the medication thoroughly, provided me with options if there was trouble, warned me about what could happen, and had insights about my issues and special challenges. He was accommodating when I explained my circumstances and worked with me to come to a solution. My opinion regarding my issues is that doctors and specialists are part of a team to HELP me get better. I also have a responsibility to do the work needed to improve. Dr. Babbage did everything possible to keep me going until he returned back to town 4-8 weeks later.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Saw Dr Babbage after sent there by Worksafe. TOTALLY BIASED in favour of the company paying his bills. If you are sent to see him for an assessment run for the hills he will leave you high and dry. I can tell he is only chase the dolar sign. So angry at this guy

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Babbage is a caring, knowledgeable and empathetic Doctor. He was quick to diagnose my condition and helped to get me healthy again. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dumped me as well when the rcmp health plan changed and they just started paying regular fees rather than the super fees to him. Was very disappointing and disillusioning

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Just doesn't really care. Very money driven and that's all he cares about

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I'm an RCMP officer. Was seeing him and doing well but then when the amount they pay these guys to see cops went down, he dropped me like yesterday's clam chowder. Still sore about this.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Christopher Babbage's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found him quite easy to talk to. He made me feel comfortable and he was very thorough. Not only went through my family history, but talked about my support ne..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I read reviews here and was very concerned about seeing him for the first time. Being from a remote community I didn't have many choices about who I was going t..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Babbage after sent there by Worksafe. TOTALLY BIASED in favour of the company paying his bills. If you are sent to see him for an assessment run for th..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A complete moron. Nice but incompetent. Doesnt monitor suicide thoughts. Doesn't remember details about you from One appointment to the next."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is incompetent prescribed me medications that caused numerous side effects and didn't monitor for these problems worse off than ever"

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Babbage is a caring, knowledgeable and empathetic Doctor. He was quick to diagnose my condition and helped to get me healthy again. I highly recommend him a..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dumped me as well when the rcmp health plan changed and they just started paying regular fees rather than the super fees to him. Was very disappointing and disi..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This guy is one fantastic Dr and most helpful sometimes a few minutes late but worth waiting for"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just doesn't really care. Very money driven and that's all he cares about"

September 6, 2014
  • City changed from "Vancouver" to "New Westminster"

August 29, 2012