Ratings for Dr. Joseph Massad

Now on 18 years seeing dr. M. I've been through probably 4 receptionists now, and I have to say that things have definitely improved in this department. My opinion of dr.M has not changed as years have passed, he has done so much to help me. He's been there through 4 surgeries with tons of complications, and has been understanding when I felt I needed a bit more support. He is a great doctor, don't know what I'm going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

When Lauren comes in the office she should act like a recpt. not the wife of the doctor . As for Dr. Massad I have been with him for 20 years and he is very caring ,friendly,and if he doesnt know the answer he will send you to someone who does .Get some one who is friendly like his daughter was

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Massad is compassionate and thorough. He will refer to a specialist as needed as well and the two that he has referred me to have been outstanding. His responses to emails have been very helpful in terms of avoiding unnecessary appointments and providing helpful suggestions. His manner is also excellent with our two teenagers (daughter and son). Treating them with respect for their independence and kindly offering solutions. Receptionists are efficient. I would suggest to those complaining about reception at the office to consider having a bit of patience and understanding for the volume of work they have to manage.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Im starting to find the clinic very unwelcoming ...dr massad rushes during appointments and can sometimes be a little rude when responding via email ...maybe he doesn't find a concern in the email but should consider that the patients might and should handle his response with a little more care . he has been my doctor for pretty much my whole life but i have started looking into getting a new family doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Excellent bed side manners. Great Dr. Great system for booking appointment. No fuss - wait time is reasonable. Great communication and follow up from staff and Dr. Massad. Blessed to have this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Great doctor! The e-mail method has saved me from making an appointment and taking time off work when I just needed ask him a question or need a new script. Dr Massad is very knowledgeable, caring and personable

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor who genuinely cares about his patients

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I love Dr. Massad, but his receptionist makes my blood boil. She cannot answer a basic question, takes 15 minutes to book an appointment on the phone and has to ask me my name 5 times. She'll even refer to me by my first name and then immediately ask me what my first name is. Half the time when I'm sick, I choose to go to a walk-in or find other help rather than having to deal with her. I'm specifically talking about Theresa.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr Massad was not top of his class in medical school. He will have one idea as to what might be wrong, and not look any further unless I come up with a suggestion myself. He will write any prescription I ask for but I shouldn't have to diagnose myself. He has very little time for his patients. I have seen him, stated I have questions, his response "I have time for 2 questions". Unfortunately I have been with him for over 20 years. I have learned to avoid him like the plague unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Really the most amazing doctor and available by email! Many times I have emailed him with a question about our toddler or something I didn't think needed an appointment. He always gets back to me within the hour - even on the weekend. He is very caring, even following up to see how things are going the next day. As others have said his receptionist is very frustrating but dealing with her is worth it to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015