Ratings for Dr. Thomas Li

Very helpful and informative. Some of the staff was very rude.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Went to Dr. Li today to establish myself as a new patient. Fabulous experience. Staff remembered who I was from our phone conversations. They were extremely prompt in taking me to an exam room, and explained everything to me clearly. Dr. Li used the best analogies to explain medical conditions and potential solutions. His approach is realistic to each individual's circumstances and I felt that I have found my doctor for the rest of my life. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Li is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes so much time with me each visit. He combines eastern and western medicine, when appropriate. I couldn't ask for a better internal med doc!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

billed for services not completed. wouldn't look at xrays taken at emergency room. 10/27/10 verbal promise to refund all payments made to Li by me and my ins. not done to date 12/14/10. definitely would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

This doctor does not have the time for his patients anymore. His nurse does return the phone calls and his staff makes a lot of mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I would NOT recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Thomas Li's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)