Ratings for Dr. Kara S. Hampton

Dr. Hampton was one of the rudest professionals I've ever encountered. She was mean and snippy to me, very abrupt in her manner. She made it clear that I was wasting her time. All I had done was an eye examination and ordered a pair of glasses! I should have walked out before I saw her, I overheard her on the phone being terribly rude to someone on the phone and was wondering who she was, I didn't realize she was the doctor at the time. I was stunned by the way I was treated, I will never go to this doctor again.

Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. was great at visit and put me in Optix even though I had worn Acuvue for 6 years. Told me I could switch back to Acuvue anytime. Hated the Optix from the start and stayed with them since I ordered a year supply. After 8 months I tried to order Acuvue and staff would not allow it and wanted me to be refitted. Staff was rude on phone and this was not what I was told at the initial visit. I came in wearing Acuvue and was talked into other contacs. Feel like doctor lied to and staff very rude.

Submitted October 23, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Hampton for several years. She is very caring and conscientious about her patients. She explains things very well and seems to be especially good with children. Her office interior is brand new and the staff is helpful. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Kara S. Hampton's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Springboro, OH