Ratings for Dr. Raghmeet Basati

Terrible doctor. His staff gossips about all the patients and have no respect. One of them answers the phone and is in such a rush to hang up. Dr. Basati's top treatment is that it will either go away itself or you should exercise... don't bother wasting your valuable time here.

Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Basati is an amazing doctor!!! very knowledgeable and helpful. His both full time staffs are wonderful I love them very polite and professional knows there stuffs I disagree with many comments about his staffs they are awesome!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Basati is amazing, been going here since I was 8 with my parents, a still do!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Basati is an amazing doctor that knows his patients' needs. He takes the time each and every appointment, and never rushes. He is very thorough and the best doctor my family has ever been too.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Doctor Basati is an amazing doctor and has been my family doctor for the past 7 years. He knows exactly what he's talking about and listens to everything very carefully. However, his staff at the front desk is not the best, they are very rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

First of all, the staff always leaves you on hold for the longest time ever. Then, when you want to make an appointment, they always tell you to call back in the morning. Dr. Basati never sees you on time and you have to wait an extra half hour to see him. He doesn't seem to know what he is doing and throws a bunch of options at you. Further more, he just sits on his chair and doesn't even bother to do an examination. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Love my family doctor! He is so understanding and gives you the best advice and doesn't care about promoting medication that is unnecessary/pointless. He knows his stuff and is so polite!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Basati is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and is very personable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr Basati is an amazing doctor. He always takes time in explaining our results, and encourages us to ask question regarding our health. The front staff is nice except for the one lady who works Monday to Friday business hours. We had a family emergency so I called in to cancel the appointment and she gave me crap about cancelling and said " there are so many people that would have been greatful for that time slot. " But I guess I can tolerate her to see an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I went to Dr Basati with an eye infection. He asked me a few questions and gave me antibiotic eye drops and it is a perfect, I'm already feeling e positive difference. Very polite and professional doc.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014