Ratings for Dr. Raghmeet Basati

Dr. Basati is amazing, been going here since I was 8 with my parents, a still do!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Basati is an amazing doctor that knows his patients' needs. He takes the time each and every appointment, and never rushes. He is very thorough and the best doctor my family has ever been too.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Doctor Basati is an amazing doctor and has been my family doctor for the past 7 years. He knows exactly what he's talking about and listens to everything very carefully. However, his staff at the front desk is not the best, they are very rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

First of all, the staff always leaves you on hold for the longest time ever. Then, when you want to make an appointment, they always tell you to call back in the morning. Dr. Basati never sees you on time and you have to wait an extra half hour to see him. He doesn't seem to know what he is doing and throws a bunch of options at you. Further more, he just sits on his chair and doesn't even bother to do an examination. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Love my family doctor! He is so understanding and gives you the best advice and doesn't care about promoting medication that is unnecessary/pointless. He knows his stuff and is so polite!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Basati is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and is very personable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr Basati is an amazing doctor. He always takes time in explaining our results, and encourages us to ask question regarding our health. The front staff is nice except for the one lady who works Monday to Friday business hours. We had a family emergency so I called in to cancel the appointment and she gave me crap about cancelling and said " there are so many people that would have been greatful for that time slot. " But I guess I can tolerate her to see an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I went to Dr Basati with an eye infection. He asked me a few questions and gave me antibiotic eye drops and it is a perfect, I'm already feeling e positive difference. Very polite and professional doc.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I moved to Calgary 2 years ago and was told to go see Dr. Basati. I always found him to be polite, considerate, and on time - which to me rates very high especially when I'm sick. Today I went to see him and when I was done I thought this time I will take the pains to actually write a reviews. It's hard nowadays to find a young professional who really pays attention and listens and isn't concerned with the money or business aspect of a practice which is why I value him. He takes the time to ask me questions and I never feel like I'm being rushed to be seen. I find him to be articulate, soft-spoken, and helpful. He always asks me how my family is doing, seems to know the latest research being done, and overall I find him to be extremely helpful. I agree that sometimes the front staff seems busy but I also think it's improved since the first time I came to see him. Also, I don't mind because I know I'm well taken care of once I'm in the room. Dr. Basati has helped keep my health in check and I would definitely refer anyone I know to him. It's been 2 years and I'm quite happy with the service he provides. I wouldn't think to change my doctor so thank you!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Basati is an excellent doctor who is very intelligent and knowledgeable about his field. Now a days I hear about people who are allergic from wheat or other things. I was shocked when he told me in 2004 that I am allergic to wheat and milk. I was overweight and had trouble sleeping at night. He did all my tests including allergies to food. I did not believe him at that time. How can people be allergic to wheat? Especially since I've eaten it my whole life? I was hesitant at first but I cut out wheat completely from my diet and found I no longer had trouble sleeping, my cough was gone and I lost 25 lbs. I will recommend him highly because he knew the science before it became mainstream. He is my doctor for life. God bless him

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014