Ratings for Dr. Robert Feit

Dr. Feit is a very caring and takes the time to listen to you. I had kidney cancer and received the best of care from him and his staff. He called me late in the evening the day before he did my surgery and told me he would take good care of me. Excellent Dr. and great sense of humor and still taking care of me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Feit is the type of doctor that most us of wish every physician & specialist would emulate because of his commitment to being the best & giving his patients 100% of his personal attention & not just filling a quota! His staff is managed very well & treats everyone with respect & common courtesy so you feel welcomed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

It took him 3 days to get a prostate diagnosis back to me. All negative.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Feit is an excellent doctor. He always returns calls, is extremely caring, and very competent.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Too busy for patients. He took 3 months to diagnois my prostate cancer.He was always late, once 1 1/2 hours.Go to a different urologist!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr Feit is a great doctor and a wonderful person. He treats you as if you're his only patient and will talk to you on the phone, or return your call if he's busy at the time. Has helped me through a bout of prostate cancer for the last four years. Great sense of humor! Everybody's idea of the ideal physician.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Robert Feit's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)