Ratings for Dr. Aaron N. Hartman

Dr Hartman is an awesome doctor. You can approach him, he's not imposing, extremely knowledgeable... just an overall nice guy and someone you would want as your doctor. However, out of the 10 or so visits I've had, I think he's been on time to one. At worst, I waited an hour passed my scheduled appointment time while in a patient exam room. That much is worth it. Linda though, is a handful. She's an assistant you may come into contact from time to time. Ask her 1 question, she gives you answers to 5 other questions completely unrelated, then seems to get frustrated about it. Don't ask questions that are too complex and you should be ok. She unfortunately brings tha Staff rating down a couple notches, from an otherwise great staff. Other than that and being being late due to other patients, I'm glad to be a patient of Dr Hartman!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

the staff work very hard and tries their best to bring patients back in a timely mannor. Very nice nurseS!! EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Best Doctor I've had in many years. Super with older adults too.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Hartman is an amazing diagnostician and very keen in his ability to find out what is going on. I've seen him several times and he's usually on time, a few times he's been behind but it was during flu season and allergy season. He's very compassionate and his nurse is very attentive and listens to you. It is a big practice so if you call and don't hear back in a day give them a call back. Everytime I've called in at 8am I've been able to see hime the same day. Overall he's probably the best physician I've seen and I will continue to see him. His office is open seven days a week which is unheard of and someone is almost always there. It's a great practice and when I've seen other docs there they have been good as well (but they're no Dr. Hartman).

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

really listens to his patients! I finally felt like some one was listening to what I was saying verses assuming they knew what I was talking about.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Hartman is a new physician to this practice, and a great addition. I used to see another physician at this practice who was unavailable one day and I was referred to Dr. Hartman instead - what a difference. He sits and discusses charts with patients! My Primary Care Doctor has changed! The staff and the wait time at this office are dreadful!!!! However, Dr. Hartman is a great physician to visit.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Their office is open on weekends which is wonderful, however both times I have been really sick and gone on Sundays I have had to wait an hour to be seen. Dr. Hartman really wanted to get to know me and asked me thoroughly about my symptoms rather than just writing me a quick prescription like some other doctors do. I had seen another doctor about my sickness and had not gotten any better. After seeing Dr. Hartman, he gave me a new diagnosis after asking 10 minutes of questions and gave me a new medicine which knocked it right out. He even sent me a letter in the mail with my blood work results insisting that I contact him with any questions or concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hartman.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

He is by far the best and most knowledgable and Doctor I have EVER seen. I hope he never moves his practice but if he does I will follow

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

went to hartman for a rash on my arm, he also removed 2 warts from my scalp, and did blood work in 45 min. great dr. and his staff makes you fell like a person not a paitent

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I found him to be very caring. His knowledge base was excellent. His staff made me feel like a person instead of a number. I would reccommend my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr. Aaron N. Hartman's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Macdill, FL