Ratings for Dr. Derek J. McCammon

Dr McCammon is an amazing doctor (and I'm picky since I am in the medical field.) He is friendly and knowledgeable and makes his patients feel at ease. He takes the time to listen to you. I have had amazing results with the surgery he performed on me. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Mccammon is a great doctor! His staff make you feel welcome. He did a great job in both foot unusual surgery. I would recommend my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I felt comfortable with Dr. McCammon from the first minute I met him. He is easy to talk and has never made me feel rushed. He has friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

My foot required 4 different procedures and they were all a huge success. My recovery time was just what I was told it would be and I was diligent in my own therapy for my great result. I am able to be more physically active which has improved my health and comfort. I very much appreciate his knowledge and skill. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr.McCammon is professional and kindly. Great Dr. Patient communications. His staff is friendly and compassionate and gentle when assisting. my grandson ireferred me as he had foot surgery earlier and was very pleased with results. I feel with his care,he saved me from possible ankle surgery. I will certainly refer others to him- actually,Friday I gave his phone number to a concered friend whos hischool track son has excruiating Achille problems. He was pleased.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

This is the kind of Dr that everybody wants. He goes the 'extra mile' and is extremely capable to diagnose and treat his patients. He is friendly and puts the patient at ease. He saved my husbands foot from amputation when nobody thought it could be done over the holidays. When most doctors would have been celebrating, he was busy with his patients. I can't say enough nice things about this man!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Derek J. McCammon's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

GHI