Ratings for Dr. Allen Gabriel

Dr. Gabriel and his staff are kind, compassionate and thorough in treating patients. Each person is treated with kindness and respect. You are more than a chart number, but a person with family, friends and feelings. They go out of their way to protect your privacy and ensure the comfort of their patients. Dr. Gabriel is a trailblazer in the treatment of reconstruction after a breast cancer diagnosis, and you can be assured that he will be treating you with the best equipment, in the safest, environment and will communicate all your rights and best practices that are applicable to your treatment. Dr. Gabriel is highly respected and well regarded in the surgeon community and is often teaching other surgeons new and exciting practices that will make treating women afflicted with cancer, less invasive and full of dignity. Dr. Gabriel believes in treating the body and the mind of his patients. Sometimes the mental scars are deeper than the physical ones.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

exceptional staff and physician. my husband and I had an excellent experience and we love my results. we have been back multiple times for additional services over the last few years. The close follow up after surgery and attention to detail is amazing by this team. thank you for my new look.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

HE REFUSED ME WHEN I NEEDED HIM THE MOST ! and did not listen to me when I came to him with my consers and HE flat out did'nt help me at the END of my procedure. I ened up having to wait and I found out that I was wright all along. but not his problem. now one side of my belly is lop sided.

Submitted February 1, 2013

Great job . I new I could trust dr gabreil I new I was in good hands very satisfied with my surgery. He is a five star doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

made me feel very comfortable and highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

i felt such compasssion from his whole staff, and they took the time to know me personally. will never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Allen Gabriel's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)