Ratings for Dr. Allen Gabriel

Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Gabriel is a compasionate and caring doctor. I loved his staff and the hospital he associates with. I had the best experience possible and would recommend Dr. Gabriel as the best doctor I have ever encountered. I am now a raving fan of his and am telling all my family and friends that he is the doctor to go to!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Gabriel is a true gem, not just as a doctor but as a person. He paid the cost to take his whole staff to Haiti to assist with surgical needs after that devastating earthquake. Very compassionate and caring.

Submitted June 26, 2015

At my first meeting with Dr. Gabriel I was amazed not only at his expertise but his sincere compassion, interest and kindness that he directed at me as his patient. He is a supremely talented Physician and a very kind human being. Dr. Gabriel’s post op care was incomparable. He called to check on me the evening after surgery as well as the following day. At my in office post-op he checked me over carefully to make sure I was on track and happy with my results. I could not have been happier! I live in the Seattle area but drove 200 miles to have him do my surgery because he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I have never met a doctor that is so personal and caring for each one of his patients. I come from a small town, with a population of 1700, however, he treats me just just like one of his upper class, more prestigious patients. He is down to earth and very funny. His knowledge of his profession has impressed me to no end. He is generous with his time and his staff must be hand selected by him because they are all wonderful people. Thank you Dr. Gabriel for all that you have done for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Allen Gabriel is hands down the most caring, compassionate, down to earth, funny, generous, honest and nicest doctor I've ever met. Not only is he one of the best in his field he has so much passion for what he does and it shows. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and the most important person. He and his staff go above and beyond for their patients and always makes you feel so welcomed anytime you come into his clinic or call. I am over the moon happy with all my results from my surgery. If I was to ever get anything else done he is the only doctor I would ever choose. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He is one in a million and can't thank him enough for everything he has done for me. I truly wish there were more doctors out there with your passion, intelligence, compassion, generiousity, down to earth attitude and wonderful bedside manner with your patients. Thank you again for being such a wonderful doctor and person Dr. Gabriel!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

To say Dr Gabriel is great is an understatement. I wish I had a better word to describe him. His staff are the BEST! They have the same wonderful qualities just like him.He is compassionate, caring and most importantly very knowledgeable about his job. I am a breast cancer reconstruction patient and if you see my body you won't be able to tell that I had a mastectomy done. He did an AMAZING job! If I could rate him 10 out of 5 I would because He definately has surpassed his 100% mark with me. May the Almighty bless him and his staff with a long, healthy and peaceful life because they are A BLESSING! TKS

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr.Gabriel performed my breast reconstruction in 2011 after my mastectomy. He had to make a nipple for me because mine had to be removed due to the cancer. He did this using an innovative method. He worked with my insurance company to insure my insurance company paid for the entire reconstruction. He made sure I got the best care I could possibly receive. My reconstruction is beautiful. He has made me whole again. I have been seeing him for two years. I feel so lucky to have him on my team. He has been supportive and has kept me informed of my rights and choices throughout my journey. He has made the difference between my surviving and thriving this ordeal. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a 5 star surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr Gabriel is my plastic surgeon for breast reconstruction. He is a very skilled, compassionate and caring Surgeon. He is a great communicator and listens with keen interest. His only goal is to make his patients happy. My outcome is beautiful considering the circumstances of a bi lateral mastectomy.I interviewed several PS before selecting Dr Gabriel. I felt like he was the most skilled surgeon to do my reconstruction. I would highly recommend him to any Women considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Allen Gabriel's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal