Ratings for Dr. Frank Bunting

Frank is a nice man, been treating me and my wife for over 8 months. Today I went in for my usual 8.30 appointment, at 8.35 another patient comes in and Frank told me my time was up. I left feeling that I had not had the adjustments (like usual) required.i called Frank later to explain this, and his reaction was to tell me not to come back. I honestly thought we had a good rapport and could call him to discuss, I was not asking for anything, other than not a repeat of today's appointment, his reaction was very odd and strange that we are happy to seek out a different practicianer, lots to chose from.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I love frank very people orientated. Feel very comfortable with him. Very kind and gentle

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Excellent knowledge of interaction between muscle, skeletal, and nervous system. Good deep massage technique - not just skeletal manipulation. Quite efficient and personable as well.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007