Ratings for Dr. David N. Matsumura

I experienced great difficulty with follow up regarding medical tests results and perscription refills, my medical Condition requires blood monoriting as well as exact persvribition dosage . In the multiple times I have seen him I have never been given my results without many calls to his office . My parmacy has called

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Matsumura was very thorough as you can imagine. He certainly impresses me as a confident and capable doctor in his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. David Matsumura is one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate and caring doctor-Nephrologist I've ever encountered. He spends time listening to my concerns and calls to follow up and to make sure I'm feeling all right. None of my previous doctors would spend that kind of time and personal care for my well-being. I really appreciate Dr. Matsumura's professionalism and him being a "real" doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Wonderful Doctor, very caring and polite. Dr. Matsumura is extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful and very easy to talk to. I've had to see Nephrologists for the last 25 years and he is definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. David N. Matsumura's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1997)