Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lange

I love her as my doctor, and I think she is very knowledgeable and I love how I can talk to her like I am talking to one of my buddies, and I think she is very beautiful and Hot! Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

She is a wonderfully caring person who takes her time and never rushes through an appointment. She is very knowledgeable and willing to involve other professional in your care if necessary.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Saw her in out patients. She was very knowledgeable and did not rush you out. I think she has a very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

It takes forever to get in or reschedule appts. She never remembers who you sre let alone a name. She's smart and knowledgable, I've had good experience with medications she's given, but I just can get past how hard it is to see her and how sour her secretary is. I'm sure her sec is a good lady but she is hard to get along with and not very friendly. Overall good doctor but her family practice can be frustrating. She deals with your issues in a minimum way, she doesn't go above or beyond or run tests etc. Does what she has to do.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. She is very helpful and follows up with me to see how I'm doing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I don't often see her, as having a family doctor entitles you to be able to get a quicker appointment with a nurse practitioner, which I often do. However I find when I see Dr Lange I never have to wait toooo long (considering the workload/other patients etc) and she never seems to be in too much of a rush, and is very personable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Extremely friendly doctor. I expect my GP to be knowledgeable, it's nice to see a bedside manner that matches that knowledge.d

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

wonderful doctor glad to have her as family doctor

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I really like Dr. Lange! Very knowledgeable and gets to the bottom of issues! I am happy to have her as our GP. I hope she is not off too long having her baby!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Good Doctor believes in getting to the problem not covering it

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009