Ratings for Dr. Shayna S. Jones

If you have an hour to wait. This may be worth it. But two years in a row, I had the long wait and I met with the PA. Today I was met 59 minutes late. PInehurst Surgical Had to reschedule the mammogram, which they had booked for me. I have a great PA w/ my GP who I can see, on time.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

I truly say Dr. Jones is one of the best doctors that I have seen lately. She listened and gave me great advice on my problem. Highly recommended, Not like most doctors that are more concerned about office productivity then their patients. Cherie Porter

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

A great physician. She really cared about getting my daughter healthy. Totally impressed!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Jones is phenomenal. Bedside manner is excellent and I feel very comfortable with her. I was also impressed with the staff at the Sanford, NC location.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I suffered a miscarriage which was beyond her control however she offered no assistance to prevent severe discomfort, hemorrhaging and basically left me to die after

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I miss Dr. Jones. She is an amazing gyn. I wish she didn't leave Jersey:-(. Haven't had a really good experience with another gyn since she left. NC patients are extremely luck!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Wish she would have never left, an amazing Doctor wish there was more like her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Oh how I miss her. I visited the Livingston and Maplewood offices and then the Morristown Medical center. She helped with everything from complications, delivery of my one and only baby boy (well he's 6 now), general checkups, same day surgeries...always pleasant, always knowledgeable, always eager to hear my concerns. She made me feel comfortable. I know NC has gained such a wonderful doctor and pleasant person.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr Jones delivered my first child and I found that she was very kind and a great doctor! She made me feel very comfortable and answered any questions I had. The staff at the Livingston office was very rude, but she has sinced moved to another practice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Shayna S. Jones's Credentials

Board Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Fellow of American College of Surgeons Practice Emphasis Dr. Jones is committed to helping her patients make well informed choices about their health care with compassion. She is an advocate of minimally invasive surgery to reduce perioperative pain and speed up recovery. Dr. Jones’ other practice interest includes: • Dedicated to providing high quality prenatal and post partum care including high risk obstetrics to mothers and babies to ensure best outcomes • Evaluation and treatment of some infertility issues • Family planning/contraceptive counseling • Management of menstrual disorders • Management of abnormal pap smears & colposcopy • Menopausal management/hormone replacement therapy • Providing preventative care services

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2003)
  • Columbia University

• Female infertility
  • Pap smear
  • Colposcopy
  • Menopause
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Fetal ultrasound