Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Rakotz

Fantastic experience. He always runs out time. Great staff. Great bedside manner. Very smart. Very kind. Great listener.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Rakotz is the best! Very knowledgeable, reassuring, and doesn't just want to churn patients through. He really cares about what ails you and wants to fix it!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Rakotz is an excellent physician. I will give you examples and allow you to judge for yourself. He returns calls for bloodwork even if it's at 8pm at night, on his day off, even on a Sunday. He returns phone calls the same day. I met him because he came down to our office( a specialty dr.) to check on the status of one of the patient's he referred over. He really cares. When I saw him personally come to see how this patient's visit went I decided to try him. He has excellent bedside manner, listens, takes you seriously, takes the time to answer all your questions, and gives you a plan of action which makes you feel like you will find a solution to the problem and gives you a piece of mind that you are in good hands. I have worked in the medical field for 9 years and choose my personal doctors very carefully. I think this dr. is just phenomenal and one of the only dr's I have used that truly still has passion for his work and helping others!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Michael K. Rakotz's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland Park, IL