Ratings for Dr. Russell Massett

The man is extremely bright. Both myself and my son have been patients of his. He had to do a very painful procedure on my young son. He put him at ease, talk him through it and the scar is almost gone !! He is personable and it's like talking to your buddy. I was told he is doing neurosurgery now so the ED/UC lost a great practitioner. I wish he had his own practice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I went to urgent care after I had been experiencing a problem with swelling in my neck and in my mouth (below tongue). Dr. Massett examined me and immediately suspected a problem with my salivary gland. I thought for sure it was a problem with my lymph glands in the neck area. He explained how the salivary glands get clogged and/ or infected and what I would experience when eating (it was exactly what I had experienced). He offered some excellent advice and I believe he identified the ailment perfectly. He was professional yet friendly and put me at ease. If he had a practice outside urgent care, he would be my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009