Ratings for Dr. Kelli J Jackson

Kelli is the best Optometrist on earth. A loyal patient for 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Jackson is out of network for my insurnace. I pay out of pocket every year to keep the quality care that I get there. They are the perfect office - and I manage a large MD office.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Last year I decided to get vision insurance through my employer but unfortunately Dr. Jackson/Sam's was not on my providers list. I decided to utilize my benefits & go to one of the biggest vision chains in Nashville. Well long story short it didn't work out. Dr. Jackson's office spoiled with the attention, caring, consideration, professionalism, & patience that I decided to go back this year. I had to pay out of pocket for the contacts & glasses eye exam. It was well worth it. Never again will I go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very high quality person. I am new to contacts and have been using over the counter reading glasses. Previously, one optometrist, who had no enthusiasm, told me to just keep using the reading glasses and that there's no other options for me. Dr. Jackson enjoys her work and paid close attention to what issues I was having. She is working with me to find the exact combination of contact lenses to meet my needs. I'm so glad that I found these ratings and went to her office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Jackson is the best optometrist I've ever seen! :) She spends extra time and takes extra care to make sure that my vision needs are taken care of as well as possible. She has me seeing better than I ever!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I visited Dr. Jackson for the first time since moving here and I was highly impressed with her professionalism and patient care. After having my prescription incorrectly diagnosed by another doctor, Dr. Jackson took the time to sort out their mistake and get me to the best script. My appointment was able to be scheduled quickly and on time. I was very pleased with her and recommend her to anyone seeking a professional and competent OD in Nashville.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

One of the most knowledge and politest one here in the city! Excellent results!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I was having a problem with double vision at a distance. Dr.Jackson spent a lot of time with me and came up with a very successful course of treatment. My wife was having trouble getting a good prescription from the Doctor who did her cataract surgery.I convinced her to try Dr. Jackson and she nailed it. I can't recommend her strongly enough. Oh and she has a very warm and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I appreciate the time she takes to explain the things that we may not understand. She is knowledgeable. She remembers us by name, is personable and is always sporting a smile.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Jackson has been great to work with our family for several years....

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Kelli J Jackson's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1994)