Ratings for Dr. Amit Mike Rana

A superb doctor. Thoughtful and compassionate. He is determined to get to the root cause of any illness, and does not dismiss a patient regardless of the complexity of the case. I commend his determination and commitment to serving his patients. If only there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Mike Rana helped us out so much when I found out my son had hearing loss that my family doctor had ignored for YEARS and refused to refer us to an ENT. I brought in the audio from the hearing centre and he immediately wrote a referral with a rush so that my son could been seen by an excellent ENT in Burlington. My son has now already had the surgeries he needed (tonsillectomy, adenoids removed and tubes) and both our lives have much improved as he can now hear and SLEEP through the night finally. I am so thankful I took my son to this walk in clinic. It was so incredible to see him make a plan for my son and take action right away. If I could give MORE stars I would.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I have gone to see Dr Mike several times over the course of the couple years. I like his approach. Always friendly and very knowledgeable and willing to go beyond what most doctors will do. He has a holistic and deeper understanding which I haven't seen often in many. Sometimes it can be a small issue which you're in and out quickly. And other times if an issue comes to light to be more serious he will investigate and help more then you would ever expect. I realize other may have various opinions. But he's got my respect and I'm glad he's in the area to help when needed.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever met I have seen him many, many times He found out what was wrong with me no other docto found out I must say, he is very knowledgeable, friendly, and always takes time to listen to you I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Rana is great, seems quite knowledgeable and takes the time to investigate issues. His receptionist...a completely different story....I've never met someone who feels more sorry for herself than her "I'm so busy" "I have so many phone calls to make" - grow up and stop whining, if you cant handle it quit, there are hundreds of other capable receptionists who would love the employment

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Rana is amazing! I am beyond extremely lucky to have found him! I've been dealing with hypothyroidism/daily chronic fatigue/brain fog for the last 15 years (I'm only 31 years old), and my family doctor in London (where I live) is utterly useless (he doesn't seem to know the first thing about thyroid disease and won't run the proper investigations to help me get to the bottom of my health issues). Good thing Dr. Rana is willing to help. I now drive 3.5 - 4 hrs round-trip to see Dr. Rana and it's completely and utterly worth the drive. He is knowledgeable and he listens to his patients. He truly seems to care about his patients and seeing them recover their health. He is open-minded and thorough with investigations. He knows that conventional medicine doesn't always work and for some health issues, functional/holistic medicine is needed. He uses the best of both worlds to help his patients. What a huge breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

An Amazing doctor. Lucky to be his patient. I met him one time when one of my relatives went to see his doctor in Ancaster. Dr. Rana was covering for the doctor there. Since then my son and I have been his patient and could not ask for a better one.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Rana is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes the time to listen, he is compassionate, and he goes above and beyond. He is never late but I never feel rushed out of his office either. His reception staff and lovely people too, very friendly. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr Rana as their family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Rana is an excellent doctor and I have recommended several friends to him and they love him too :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Great doctor. Very relaxed and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015