Ratings for Dr. Achal Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed is wonderful as is her staff. They are always available for questions and explain everything thoroughly. She really helped me through my thyroid cancer diagnosis and has reassured me that everything will work out for the best.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Ahmed took the time to really explain to me what was going on in my body. She even drew pictures! Best doctor I have ever seen... Hands down.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Just A Knowledgeable And Caring Doctor. I've Left The Centegra System And All Former Centegra Doctors Except For Dr. Ahmed. She Takes Time And Listens And Explains!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Ahmed and her assistant were so helpful. My old doctor never told me half of what I learned in one hour with Dr. Ahmed. I was very pleased and feel that there may be a chance I can deal with this awful disease.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

First time patient. Saw Dr. Ahmed regarding my diabetes. Absolutely wonderful, kind, caring, took all the time in the world, explained EVERYTHING! Very knowledgeable about diabetes & all the newest meds, etc. Her staff was just as friendly and made me feel there are no "dumb" questions. I learned more things in one day, than I have in the last 11 years of being diabetic. I truly feel blessed to have found Dr. Ahmed, and know I am in good hands now. I would recommend her to anyone with diabetes.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Very knowledgeable on autoimmune thyroid issues and other autoimmune diseases. I felt like she listened and was not just going to give me medication and send me on my way. She did take to the time to explain everything. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is amazing! She really explains everything so that you totally understand your health and why things are working or not working. She is very interested in how you are feeling besides what the reports say. Dr. Ahmed saved my life and and my health and I recommend her to anyone struggling with thyroid issues!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Ahmed is wonderful. She takes the time to really listen to you and won't let you leave until you really fully understand what is going on with you. She even explains it in people terms for you to fully understand. Her staff is fabulous! They take the time to get to know you just as well. Dr. Ahmed goes a step beyond and treats you more than just a patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Achal Ahmed's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL