Ratings for Dr. Craig L. Bierer

I have had bad elbows my entire life,, but with age and my job they are naturally getting much worse. They had gotten to a point where just sleeping became unbearable because as I fell asleep ,,so did my arms from the elbow down...and I would always wake up from the intense pain. I Never see doctors (NEVER) but A Perstiant wife, and my inability to get any sleep finally brought me to Dr. Bierer approximate 2years ago. BEST DECESION I HAVE EVER MADE !!! This doctor is a down to earth , doctor that makes you feel like a priority instead of a patient , gotta say that's a pretty great feeing. I can NOT stress how much I would HIGHLY recommend this physician !!!!! (Camden locals /now dr bierer is seeing patients in dr. Thomsons office one day a week). I prefer to see him there when I can instead of driving to Oxford, however , if this physician should begin practicing on the moon , I would just schedule my apt on the moon.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr Bierer did my total knee in 2009 and I have never felt btter

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Very sharp guy and too cool to be a doc, and my shoulder feels awesome!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I was operated on by Dr. Bierer for a badly broken wrist, the results were not positive. I felt mislead several times after being treated. Dr. Bierer then referred me to another surgeon due to him not being comfortable in making the necessary repairs. The repairs required the wrist to be surgically re-broken and repaired correctly. More surgery and the wrist is much better now, avoid Dr. Bierer.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

wonderful doctor and caring individual;excellent surgical skills; he takes as much time as you want; in the past 3 years he has treated me, on 3 different occasions, for 2 broken ankles and a broken wrist (including the placement of 3 metal plates and numerous screws) and a tendon graft

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Surgery had to be redone. Doctor mislead patient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Craig L. Bierer's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, OH