Ratings for Dr. Kristopher J. Kaufmann

Dr. Kaufmann is absolutely amazing. His staff is very friendly and kind to everyone. Tina, his nurse is very prompt with returning calls as well as getting things taken care of. I had to see him before thanksgiving and he got me in before he left to go out of town, he noted my file in case I called in another doctor could prescribe something else to me. He sits down makes you feel very comfortable and takes time to catch up and find out what is going on with you. HE will answer any and all questions you ask. Very very thorough while you are in the room, checking and making sure everything is okay. He is my favorite doctor I have had in this area. His office works well with you also. I have had insurance switch 3 times and paid cash and they work the whole thing out for you. Dr. Kaufmann sees my whole family and everyone loves him so much. HE has been thorough with everyone and treats everyone great! AMAZING Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Kristopher J. Kaufmann's Credentials

• Kansas City Homeopathic Medical College (Grad. 2005)