Dr. Wendy Schauer, D.C.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wendy Schauer, D.C.

I was referred to Dr. Schauer by a friend of mine to help me with my EDS. Seeing Dr. Wendy has been one of the best decisions that I have ever made. Thank you Dr. Wendy!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Very happy with Dr. Wendy. She is extremely competent and efficient . She really took the time to get to know me and my needs as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I trust Dr. Schauer to take care of me and my entire family.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Wendy has been instrumental in helping me with my EDS. Thank you, Dr. Wendy!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

FYI - New Address Is: 3525 Ensign RD NE STE G Olympia, WA 98506

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

So happy to have found Dr. Wendy at her new office! :-)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

5 Stars. Incredibly knowledgeable and extremely caring. Dr. Wendy really took the time to listen to me and hear my needs.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Wendy is by far the most amazing chiropractor and woman I have ever met. I've seen a big hadful of other chiropractors and none can compare to her. She is delicate, real, honest and truly cares about her patients. She never claims to be a cure all, but from my experience that's exactly what she does!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

One of the best experiences I've ever had. I finally found a doctor who listened to me and actually cared about me getting better. I didn't feel like a number or a dollar sign. Because of my great experience my wife and son are now under the care of Dr. Wendy Schauer. After doing some research on Google I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Dr. Schauer is a published author and a lecturer on health and fitness. I feel very fortunate to have found come across her and her work and I'm very glad to have her as my the chiropractor for my family.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr Schauer and her staff are as friendly as you could ever find. I have been having problems for years with my legs and lower back and she has helped my more than I had even hoped for! The longest I've ever had to wait was just a few miinutes and I even get a bit of a massage before the treatment. Out of well over a dozen chiropractors I've seen in my life, Dr Schauer is by far the best!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Wendy Schauer, D.C.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients