Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Karr

A wonderful doctor. I am surprised by the negative comments below. I have always found her to be kind and compassionate. Office staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Sadly over the passage of time since she has been my physician, her attitude and behaviour have increasingly and greatly deteriorated. Initially, she was kindly, patient and understanding. Since my previous appointment, there is a reluctance to book an appointment, nonetheless, to see and speak to her face to face. Finding a new family physician is extremely difficult task. If a patients visits a walk-in clinic, it is excessively shocking as to how upset she is at the next appointment. Dr. Karr only keeps patients waiting minimally, if at all. Her knowledge is intact. Unfortunately, her frequent harshness and lack of compassion are very difficult to bear. The number of hours officially available for booking appointments per week is less than twenty. My main concern is her unkindly, unpleasant demeanour. Doctors ought to post the Hypocractic Oath in all cubicles where patients wait as a reminder and for everyone to benefit. No one is all bad, nor all good. However a family physician is highly respected and in a one's time of need should go above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

poor practice in a hurry not up to date with current medical practices rude and ignorant when challenged she made wrong diagnosis and it cost me

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Karr dismissed me for far too long. She was not listening to me and as a result I have had prolonged pain and damage. I should have been diagnosed far earlier and it was through another Dr. that a diagnosis was finally made. She has failed me in every way, even in her ability to be empathic to the pain and fear I experienced under her care, or rather lack of it. She needs to go back to school or get out of the business. I wish I stopped working with her far earlier.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Great care for the whole family, always willing to fit us in when needed and follows up with us .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Karr has been my family physician for almost 20 years. She has a great, compassion staff. Wait times are generally reasonable. While in the past I noticed she was sometimes hesitant to make specialist referrals, in recent years she has gone out of her way to be accommodating and make sure her patients get the best care, even if it means referring to someone else. She has helped me through my own serious health problems and I trust her to continue to coordinate my care. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr.Karr is a compassionate, caring Dr. I believe as I've been with her over the years her skills have improved and I am happy I have her. Her staff are a fabulous group of ladies who deserve nothing but praise. June is like the perfect captain of a team. Dr. Karr is a good Dr. and my only suggestion is that she sometimes should refer a specialist sooner than she does...but that could in part be my problem..maybe not explaining the intensity of the pain, etc. Overall I am very glad I have her. She's a good listener and a person of substance.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

i've been with Dr. Karr for over 25 years. I have found her to be very knowledgeable and approachable, very easy to talk to. Great Doctor and very nice staff, especially June. THANK YOU FOR MANY YEARS OF EXCELLENT CARE.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I have been a happy patient for 22 years. Happy that she gets to the bottom of things before she writes a percription. Great Doctor! Now she takes care of my baby with the same great care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I've been with Dr Karr for I guess almost 20 years now. Every concerns I have no matter how small is always followed up and checked. She even visited me at the hospital after my thyroid surgery. Dr Karr sent my husband for a chest xray when he came to see her about his cough, they discovered his tumor in that xray. After that xray, she insisted that my husband brings me along for his appointment with her so to inform me about his condition and treatments.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010