Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Karr

Dr Karr has been my doctor for 15 years. She now looks after the whole family. She is very kind and compassionate. The office staff are wonderful too. Could not recommend more highly!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Karr has been my Dr. for 28 years. I trust her and she always send me to a specialist. She can be dismissive of some of my concerns, and I usually back off but if I'm really worried she will book a specialist. Even though her office is not convenient for me any longer, I will be her patient until she retires. Her staff are lovely and I have never had any attitude about going to a walk-in from her as previously stated in a review.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Been my doctor over 25 years has seen me through many stages of my life motherhood, anxiety and serious cancer diagnosis she has always been fantastic, caring and experienced family physician

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

She's a fantastic doctor, who is helpful with any issues you have. She is very kind and sympathetic to situations you may not feel comfortable discussing with other doctors. She is very welcoming, as is the rest of the staff. MY entire family sees her as a practitioner and have never had a complaint

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

A wonderful doctor. I am surprised by the negative comments below. I have always found her to be kind and compassionate. Office staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Sadly over the passage of time since she has been my physician, her attitude and behaviour have increasingly and greatly deteriorated. Initially, she was kindly, patient and understanding. Since my previous appointment, there is a reluctance to book an appointment, nonetheless, to see and speak to her face to face. Finding a new family physician is extremely difficult task. If a patients visits a walk-in clinic, it is excessively shocking as to how upset she is at the next appointment. Dr. Karr only keeps patients waiting minimally, if at all. Her knowledge is intact. Unfortunately, her frequent harshness and lack of compassion are very difficult to bear. The number of hours officially available for booking appointments per week is less than twenty. My main concern is her unkindly, unpleasant demeanour. Doctors ought to post the Hypocractic Oath in all cubicles where patients wait as a reminder and for everyone to benefit. No one is all bad, nor all good. However a family physician is highly respected and in a one's time of need should go above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

poor practice in a hurry not up to date with current medical practices rude and ignorant when challenged she made wrong diagnosis and it cost me

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Karr dismissed me for far too long. She was not listening to me and as a result I have had prolonged pain and damage. I should have been diagnosed far earlier and it was through another Dr. that a diagnosis was finally made. She has failed me in every way, even in her ability to be empathic to the pain and fear I experienced under her care, or rather lack of it. She needs to go back to school or get out of the business. I wish I stopped working with her far earlier.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Great care for the whole family, always willing to fit us in when needed and follows up with us .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Karr has been my family physician for almost 20 years. She has a great, compassion staff. Wait times are generally reasonable. While in the past I noticed she was sometimes hesitant to make specialist referrals, in recent years she has gone out of her way to be accommodating and make sure her patients get the best care, even if it means referring to someone else. She has helped me through my own serious health problems and I trust her to continue to coordinate my care. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013