Ratings for Dr. Larry Bobyn

Dr Bobyn saved my life. I saw multiple doctors that told me I was fine and my symptoms were just stress-related. He was the only one that took me seriously and was able to diagnose my cancer while it was still early enough to be treated and cured.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

A wonderful and caring doctor. We love him and feel very fortunate to have him caring for both my husband and myself

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is very caring, helpful and knowledgeable. He treats his patients as his family. His staff are the nicest people as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

The best thing to happen to medicine in Kelowna. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr.Bobyn is everything you want in a GP. He is caring, knowledgeable and takes a personal interest in his patients. He refers easily and is always willing to do whatever is best for his patient. There is no ego, only a genuine person who truly cares about your welfare.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Great Doctor, very helpful and goes the extra mile to help

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr bobyn is the best. Has been our family dr for years. He is very compassionate, helpful and personable. So happy that he took us as patients 12 years ago even though he wasn't taking patents. Thank you for everything Dr B. :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

We have been fortunate to have dr Bobyn as our physician for over 10 yrs. and truly appreciate his knowledge and exceptional kindness. One of the very, very best Drs. And caring staff we know of.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr Bobyn is a great doctor. Kind, personable and knows his stuff. My family is lucky to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr Bobyn cares about his patients and is well worth any waiting. He is proactive in keeping vaccinations up to date. He has been my doctor for years. He listens and hears what you are saying. He is the Best !!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015