Ratings for Dr. Kiran Trivedi

Not a fan. I actually cringe when I read some of the local Facebook pages when people recommend him. He literally was the cause of my uterus almost rupturing and actually was the cause of a miscarriage after because my uterus was so compromised that the baby could not be sustained. Fortunately, I found a practice that was able to solve the issue and after a major surgery to repair the damage that was done.. we were able to successfully complete our family. I think when it comes to picking a doctor, you can't just pick based on he is a nice guy who makes me feel good about myself.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I first met Dr. Trivedi at another practice he worked at and he was my first male GYN. I was nervous at first, but he put my fears at ease immediately! I found him again by chance and he delivered my son. He is absolutely amazing. His bedside manner is the best I've had from any Dr. He talks to me not at me. It takes a special kind of person to be like that. I have recommended him to numerous people who all feel the same.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Trivedi saved my life and the life of my son, I am so grateful that he came in on that cold night at 12:00 in the morning when my uterus and placenta completly ruptured...He was calm and amazing, he also has great bedside manner and is very easy on the eye! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone having a baby or just needing a wonder GYN...HE DELIVERED ALL 3 OF MY BABYS ALL HIGH RISK WE ARE forever indebted... :) JENN VASQ

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I cannot even put into words the sincerest gratitude and appreciation I have for the care my daughter received with Dr. Trivedi. After meeting with numerous gynecologists looking for an answer or some form of guidance, we were luckily referred to him by a co-worker (who happens to be married to a delivery room nurse). He was the first and ONLY doctor who took the time to listen to my daughter. After our initial consultation, Dr. Trivedi was not only able to formulate a game plan to help treat her, but his professional attitude and demeanor made us feel like a family member was looking out for us. Four months later, I was able to see the first ultrasound pictures of my future grandchild!! Many thanks to Dr. Trivedi and his staff. If any of you are in search of a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients, look no further. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Trivedi!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I used to think as highly as all of the other reviews but my opinion has turned 180. His staff is amongst the worst- from the girl at the desk who can barely say hello to the office manager who is rude, aggressive and unhelpful. Based on them alone I would have chosen to leave the practice. When I had my child neither one wished me good luck prior to the c section or on my follow up visit-offered a congratulations or even asked boy/girl? But most importantly, Dr. Trivedi has lost the essence of the rave reviews that I read. I referred countless patients and made sure to extol his praises to anyone who would hear but the second things weren't perfect with the pregnancy, surgery or follow up care he was a different physician/person all together- distant, lacked the proper followup, etc. I have had significant complications since my surgery that have put our desire for more children on hold. I had the courage to put the "hype" behind me and get the care I needed to correct his "care."

Submitted April 13, 2014

At the beginning of my pregnancy I did not have a problem with him I found him to be very understanding after sending me to the madona perinatal I spoke to him about a problem I had worth another doctor at that practice and he basically told me my feelings don't matter I should care about the baby. From there I didn't feel comfortable to go back and switch doctors.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Trivedi & his amazing staff to everyone!! He is the most genuinely caring, most knowledgable Dr that I have ever come across. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have such an amazing doctor on Long Island. From the time I walk in to when I leave I feel loved & cared for. His staff is so accommodating & friendly, I can tell they love what they do and who they work for. Wait time is never an issue. His professionalism & personality go hand in hand. He takes the time to explain everything & answer all questions without making me feel rushed. I will definitely stay with him for as long as possible! Make an appt today, you won't regret it! He will make you feel comfortable at every visit. :)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I used to feel the same way the other comments suggested but no longer do. I think his staff is amongst the most rude I have encountered. And, his practice had grown to a point that he has lost that genuine patient focused way as when he first began. I will not return for my next child.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Trivedi is by far the most amazing doctor I've ever come across. He's the first doctor who has ever taken the time to listen to my problems and make me feel like he really cares. He treats his patients like they are his own family members. I was very apprehensive at first because he was the first male GYN I'd ever seen, but his sense of humor and smile put you at ease right away. I wish I had trusted all of my other friends who already see him. Ladies, do yourselves a favor, go see him. I love him!!! (and so does my husband)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Kiran Trivedi's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

GHI