Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Graff

This physician was able to diagnose and treat a condition misdiagnosed by 3 other MDs and her work required records from multiple states to solve the mystery. She was empathetic and caring. She is direct and asks he patients to take charge of their care. I wish we had been coached about this earlier. We do not have to accept the first or second diagnosis if our heart says there is something more going on. We are forever grateful with a vivacious little girl that was not supposed to happen if we listed to everyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Graff spent nearly an hour with us during my miscarriage. She was compassionate and reassuring. She's a superb practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Graff is very patient in explaining any procedures she will be performing. She is very knowledgeable in her field. I feel very comfortable with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Barely knowledgeable and impersonal. She totally missed the very basics; like a person who has had a hysterectomy has no uterus!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I just gave birth to my first child and used Dr. Graff from the first appointment through labor. I didn't have any prior knowledge about any of the local OBGYNs going into the pregnancy so I let the office randomly place me with whomever was available. I'm so glad to have been assigned to Graff. She was so kind hearted and thorough throughout my entire pregnancy. My husband and I really liked her prior to the delivery but after, liked her even more due to how she handled my labor. She checked on me several times, and it was nice to hear her calm voice. My baby had her umbilical cord wrapped twice around her neck, but the nurses and Graff were really calm about the situation. My husband and I found it impressive how, once my baby was out, the umbilical cord was unravelled and baby was on my chest for skin-to-skin time within a matter of seconds. All-in-all, Graff was very knowledgable and knew the answers to all my questions off the top of her head. She was efficient yet gentle and clearly very passionate about her job. I'm almost sad I won't be seeing her every week anymore.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Graff is a caring and knowledgable OBGYN. She has excellent skills both in the hospital and clinic setting. She is patient with her patients and allows one to explore natural options as well as medical options available. She is an asset to the Flagstaff community!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Graf was absolutely amazing! I chose her because the other two drs were not accepting new patients at the time. I just found out yesterday I am pregnant with my second baby and I will be going straight to her. My labor and delivery were extremely smooth and I felt as though Dr Graf took extra time and care at every point. At one point she even rearranged her weekend schedule in order to be able to be available for my scheduled delivery. She sat in the room and made the phone call to her in laws while I was right there! Whatever bad reviews are on this site, disregard! She loves what she does and is great at it!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I know insurance only pays for short visits but she took extra time to make sure I understood what was going on. I think the staff works for several doctors and they seem on par with staff from other doctor's offices. I was able to make an appointment easily.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Awesome Physician! Dr. Graff and her staff were remarkable, I had a great experience and recommend her to those that are seeking a ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Graff was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions concerning my medical issues and proposed treatment. She has followed through with my care and I'm doing very well. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Graff's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Flagstaff, AZ