Ratings for Dr. Stephanie J. Ott

I wasn't seen until an hour past my appointment time, meaning I sat in the waiting and exam room for a total of two hours. The doctor made me feel stupid when I answered her questions. I was there because I was told I had rheumatoid arthritis many years ago and have a lot of pain, but based upon my answers to her questions, she concluded that I don't have it. All I can say is I'm glad that since I supposedly don't have anything wrong with me so I will not have to return to this office and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Wonderful caring knowledgeable Doctor. I Suffered for years she found the reason why. Sometimes she runs later than your appointment time, that's only because she takes her time and listens to her patients, how rare is that? She doesn't have a rude bone in her body. A doc that cares. Wish there were more like her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

The doctor came in and tried to give a diagnosis before even running tests. She was very rude and did not want to hear what I was saying.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

On my one and only appt she was too busy training the intern to give me her time. She inferred that she could have prevented damage to joints that occurred over 30 years ago. She would have probably been in her teens if that. She didn't seem very knowledgeable about all the different types of RA.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

This doctor well derserves her degree. She is very smart. I was told by another doctor that I had arthritis Rheumatoid that is. So I went to see her boy is she nice. She is very respectful of your health. She found that I didn't have rheumatoid after all. It was somthing else. She even hooked me up with another doctor. How was she to know that this doctor that she hooked me up with was crappy. This doesn't kill my respect for her. I even ask her at one time "Can you be my family doctor too lol. All I gotta say is she is a Vary Nice person!!!! If you want someone to be trusted with your health in any form of Arthritis Call on her

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Stephanie J. Ott's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lancaster, OH