Ratings for Dr. William Keeble

Extremely Helpful and knowledgeable. He explains all of his recommendations and makes me fell at ease. 5 Thumbs Up!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Easily one of the nicest, compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met..

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Probably one of the best experiences I've ever had with someone in the medical field. First class, non-judgemental and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

had heart attack ....staff and Dr Keeble were great felt safe there

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

First class cardiologist. Very compassionate and caring

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

All I can say is WOW! It was such a pleasure to have such a helpful Doctor. This man was meant to be a Physician he was probably the most understand and caring individual I have ran into in the medical field. He is able to answer all questions listens to your concern with absolutely no judgement AMAZING! Greatful to be referred to him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I'm excellent Doctor Who is very helpful. Answers all my questions thoughtfullyand makes very wise recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Keeble is an excellent diagnostic cardiologist and is a very knowledgeable specialist. He also is extremely polite and listens and records the tiniest details - clues which other doctors may overlook. He immediately makes you feel at ease and patient-doctor relations are so important when dealing with a potential life and death health situation. I would recommend this doctor without question to my best friends if they needed a cardiologist. This doctor is a gem - you would be hard pressed to find better bed-side/office visit care and follow-ups from any other doctor, never mind a busy cardiology specialist here in Alberta. Dr Keeble is outstanding, a gift to Canada - and the UK's loss.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I am truly blessed to have Dr. Kebble as my cardiologist. There is considerable heart disease in my family, father, mother, siblings and to know that I am under the care of such a kind knowledgable doctor gives you a peace of mind to maintain life to the best of one's ability. He is very thorough, does'nt mince words. My first encounter with him was in emergency and to say the least, I was very anxious with the unknown. He instantly put me at ease and assured me he would get to the cause of the situation. I am thankful To be in his care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr Keeble is a true professional and fine human being. His attention to detail and his caring manner are the perfect combination for anyone who may require his skills. When initial testing left me with a bleak future, Dr Keeble took extra time to seek out other professionals to assist with proper diagnosis (other tests). He spoke to my wife and I in terms that we could both easily understand and ensured that we had as much information as we felt we needed. He has taken all the time necessary to ensure my care and treatment is the best available and every follow up visit is a pleasure. If you need a cardiologist he is the finest I have dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013