Ratings for Dr. Husayn Rashid

Every day I have to resist an almost impossibly strong to shoot myself because of my chronic urethral pain. Every day, every time I urinate it feels like red hot shards of glass going through my urethra. Every second of the day my bladder and uretha sting and I am in the most miserable pain imaginable. The pain level of my disease is comparable to cancer. And Doctor Rashid Husayn did nothing to try to help this. I told him my symptoms and he gave me an antibiotic. After that didn't work he gave up and insisted that these symptoms were "normal." This is a HORRIBLE incompetent and uncaring doctor. He is good for absolutely nothing but wasting your time and money. Please consider seeing a qualified urologist rather than this quack.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

I had to wait nearly an hour just to be seen. This doctor is extremely arrogant and did not respect me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He did not take my concerns seriously. After months of chronic urethritis, he simply told me that it was "in my head."

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Husayn Rashid's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1964)

• BCBS Massachusetts