Ratings for Dr. Beata Danek

Girl up front lied and let other patients go before me, I was 15 minutes early, 3 people where there when I got there. 3 people came in 15 to 20 minutes after me and they were taken 1st. I confronted the girl and she said you were only waiting 20 minutes in a rude way . It was right for the 1st 3 to be called but not the last and then lie. The Dr. Has a great reputation but she should have more professional help.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I've been Dr. Danek's patient since i've been a baby. I absolutely love her. She is so helpful and always speaks to me in a calm matter. She explains everything till I understand. Literally, the best doctor I can imagine having. My future children will be coming to her. She is the best. Very kind and caring doctor. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Before the doctor did her permanent makeup, the client's left eyebrow was naturally too high. After the doctor did her permanent makeup, she made the client's left brow arch noticeably lower than the right one. It pulls the patient's eye down visually and is not attractive. Instead of fixing her patient's asymmetry, Dr. Danek just made her patient's eyebrows crooked in the other direction! So, is that really supposed to be an example of what Dr. Danek thinks is her best work? That's really scary! Can't she see whether something is straight or not?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Full waiting area with screaming kids, visit was scheduled at 12:30 I was seen by doctor at 2:48!!!!! Unbelieveable... Dr was rude and in hurry so she didnt have time for my questions. I couldn't feel comfortable. Bad experience. Don't go there.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

she is the worst doctor I have ever met. I can barely understand her English or the staffs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Danek Dr. Juscinska and Dr.jarzabek they all very good and carring doctors also all stuff very profesional and nive people.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Danek and her staff were great! I had lipo done three weeks ago and feel great! I was very nervous and had a lot of questions. She eased my fears and helped me feel at ease about the procedure. I would highly recommend her and plan to continue my general healthcare with her. My lipo results are great - I had very little discomfort during or after the procedure. Overall my experience was great.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I am a patient of Dr Danek for a long time. She delivered my baby and it was a great experince. She was really helpfull with everything, always answered my question. Most of my friends said that I was lucky to have a doctor like this. I would recommened her, Dr. Danek is the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Triple booked, packed waiting room, waiting time well over an hour before you see doctor. Staff is pleasant but English is second language, they are primarily Polish speaking, so communication can be difficult and inaccurate at best, they struggled with taking my medical history, even though I brought a filled out standard medical history form (they do not have you fill one out on your first visit, which is a bit of a red flag). Took urine samples in an open dixie cup?! Yeesh!! Doctor is rushed, rude & will talk over you, doesn't listen, & if you have questions, gets nasty and unpleasant, misunderstands easily & does not like it if you question. Just is banging patients thru, you get treated as if you are some sort of freeloader that should be grateful that she speaks to you! They did not follow up by phone with labs and referrals as they said they would - did not mail, had to call, was put on hold 3x for over 40 mins, hung up on, etc. Terrible experience, and am reporting to BCBS.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

I had heard great things about Dr. Danek from friends that have been going to her for years, so I decided to give it a try. This woman is incredible. She listens, she cares, but most of all she is passionate about what she does. She helped me resolve my pelvic pain which I have been dealing with for 3 years. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Beata Danek's Credentials

• Slaska Akademia Med, Katowice, Poland (Grad. 1988)