Ratings for Dr. Adriana C. Leone

I had a fantastic experience and loved the staff, professionalism, technology used, and caring attitudes of everyone there.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Very pushy about making the client get extra work performed that are out-of-pocket expenses. Once I didn't allow the extra work (on the same day) I was left in the chair while the young lady who was helping me began work on another client. No one mentioned anything to me so I walked out and left. Money hungry dental spa.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Absolutely hopeless and unprofessional doctor & staff. When I called to make an appointment her staff seemed rather too pushy and desperate for me to make an appointment. I called to cancel my appointment after reading all the negative reviews and also because my own dentist agreed to accomodate me in between his appointments. Even after cancelling my appointment I was charged $50- I have absolutely no idea why. I'd suggest definitely avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST! Dr. Leone Misquoted my bill 3 times! Her staff told me I was covered and I wasn't. Also, I had to pay another dentist to fix all of the work she did. As a final insult she sent an extremely rude and personally offensive email to me when I disputed her charges. INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Leone dismissed my pain and worked too quickly and I felt she was in a rush. I am not pleased at all with the quality of her work. I had to go to a dentist within 2 weeks after my visit to her and ultimately needed a root canal due to damage to my nerve from her replacement of my silver fillings with composite fillings.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

This dentist practise is very incompetent. 1) they are quick to ruin yoru teeth by recommending that you do a root canal which is very painfully. When things go wrong rather than listening to the customer's issue and address it they are quick to justify that what they did is corrrect and normal. Receptionist can be very rude and often through my experience inflates the prices. Yes Dr Leone appears to me nice and friendly but the point is that customers are there to get their teeth examined and leave they feeling good and hope that they will recommend other people. But my experience and that of others whom I have spoken to are all not happy of the service they provide. I for one will not be going there again neither will I recomment anybody to them. Punch of jokers as far as I'm concerned.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dont make the same mistake! In your first appointment everybody is nice and polite, but when you become a regular costumer they start treating you very poorly, even though at the beggining I even recommend the dentist. I am just giving two good examples why you should not go to this dentist. First I had some caries, they try to fix that and the only thing they left was pain... I went back and the dentist told me that that happened sometimes, that what i needed now was a root cannal! I went to a different dentist he fixed what adriane done and the pain stopped! I couldnt believe it!. The other thing, they offered me invisalign and they told me you are lucky you insurance covers it, you just have to pay the first part now and the insurance will cover part of the second one, I believe it and didnt look further (my bad) at the end when i came back my insurance did not cover it and I have to pay the full amount. I hope this post works to prevent others.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009