Ratings for Dr. William Gawley

Excellent in every way. Office staff was very friendly and most helpful. The hospital experience was much better than expected, with nurses and other doctors being very respectful and helpful. I was very impressed with the high level of professionalism, and skillful and considerate manner of Dr. Gawley - what I had feared to be a very challenging experience went incredibly smoothly and was all over in no time. Thank you very kindly!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Very helpful in every way - takes the time to explain thoroughly the procedure. Excellent follow up with other specialists. Flexible in opening up his schedule when required.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Receptionist is useless. Even after I had the clinic called on my behalf because I was having trouble booking or speaking to anyone, they told the clinic to have me call back in 2 hours to book. Dr gawley has done three surgeries in our family and he is very good with everything.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Secretary is not very organized. I had to do a lot of chasing to get the answers I needed for my surgery, having never had surgery before. Very misleading on getting blood tests and speaking to anesthesiologist. Great surgeon, crappy assistant

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

does not know how to book an appointment more than 5 days in advance, office help useless

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008