Ratings for Dr. Dorothy D. Sherwood

Assistant was friendly and established rapport. Minimal waiting time (couldn't even finish the paperwork). Dr. Sherwood was friendly and thorough. My previous physician retired -- he was THE BEST EVER -- but Dr. Sherwood seems like an excellent doctor, and I'll definitely trust her with my ongoing care.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I went for my first appointment with Dr. Sherwood. The staff, in particular, her medical assistant, was cold, unfriendly, established no rapport and treated me like I was another patient on their office conveyor belt. I waited 40 mins. to see Dr. Sherwood, who indicated that I probably knew more about my condition, and made minimal effort to establish rapport with me. I will not be returning to this doctor and cannot understand how she has patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

At my first appointment, Dr. Sherwood was thorough and covered all the bases. She was kind, efficient, and communicative. After my EKG, which was abnormal, she immediately called to make a referral with the top heart specialists in Dallas. She was caring and considerate. I am very happy with Dr. Sherwood, one of the best I've ever seen (I'm female, 63 years old). I highly prefer a female doctor, and she is the best I've met. She understands her purpose and fulfills it perfectly. I will continue with her through my old age and consider her a true partner in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

rude and incompetant staff, long wait, and cold doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Sherwood did everything that she could to make sure that I felt comfortable and answered ever one of my questions. I highly recommend her. I will be going to her office for any health problems that I have from here on out. I have a family history of cancer and she made sure that I knew exactly what screenings I would need to get and exactly when I should get them. The nurse that she has on staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Dorothy D. Sherwood's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in The Dalles, OR