Ratings for Dr. Dominic Ho

A fantastic and compassionate dentist. Very lucky to have him in the Rockwood area. The staff is fantastic as well. I highly recommend Dr. Ho!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Dominic Ho may work in the small town of rockwood Ontario but you will never find better ! He is kind, explains everything , extremely gentle and always makes you feel comfortable and his work is excellent! Amazing. I cannot praise enough! So happy to have him here. I'm 43 years old and best dentist I have found. Been his client for over five years. Will not change!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Such a wonderful dentist! Gentle, caring, and efficient. I'm terrified of going to the dentist and Dr. Ho put me at ease. Would recommend him 100%!!! Staff is all friendly as well. Dr. Ho seems to truly care about his patients. So glad I am a patient of his.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have been with my dentist for 30 years and was afraid to leave her as she was wonderful. She is located in the root of Toronto and it was going to be very difficult to go see her now that we moved to Rockwood. She was kind, patient, honest and oh so gentle. Exactly what one wants in a dentist! As there was a dentist in Rockwood, it seemed it was time to take the leap of faith and move to another dentist. That happened to be Dr. Dominic Ho. I had my cleaning appointment and the staff were wonderful! As a result of the cleaning I needed a small cavity filled and returned March 11th to see Dr. Ho. He was as wonderful as my previous dentist! Excellent at freezing (wow...didn't even know it happened!), he talked through it all with me as to what he was doing and when. Kind, patient, gentle, honest and always seems quite upbeat! I am happy with my move to a dentist closer to home and thrilled that he is equally as wonderful as the glorious dentist I had for 30 years. I would recommend Dr. Ho, most definitely!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Awesome Dentists!! Never had a problem! Punctuality is Great!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Got a huge shock of pain with this dentist when he hit a nerve when giving me a needle. 2 days later my tongue was still numb, when contacted the office he was not concerned at all and was unaplogetic for the discomfort I was in (said it can happen). Every filling I got from him before that had to fixed because he built them up too high and casued the teeth above the fillings to get injured and have cracks... resulting in massive pain for months!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have been coming this this dentist for many years (even before Dt.Ho started) they have always been great and caring. It's not so scary to get a teeth cleaning like I hear many people say about other dentists

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Love Dr Ho and his staff! Drive from Kitchener to Rockwood to keep an awesome Dental Office!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Ho's for about a year now and other than a hiccup we had with my insurance (which the front desk had promptly and efficiently cleared up) my visits here have been rather pleasant considering the fact that I'm not too fond of dental offices in the first place. The hygienists are caring. Dr. Ho is great even when I had a bunch of questions for him. I'm glad I found them.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I moved from Toronto to Rockwood and needed a Dentist and Dr. Ho was recommended to me by my neighbours. Can't say enough nice things about this guy. Staff were courteous. Wish I had him in Toronto instead of the dentist I had. I definitely recommend this office if anyone is looking for a Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012