Ratings for Dr. Morley Lee

I've been going to Dr Lee for years and up until recently it's been a good experience. I've seen him bully his staff too many times.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr Lee since I was a toddler, he is the only dentist I trust. he is the best and most trust worthy dentist ever

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My family has been going to see Dr Lee for a long time and the experience had been good for the longest time. But the staff are terrible. Wrong information is given to patients and the experience becomes horrible. There is always money owing despite our family having two insurance coverage. And when messages are left for the Dr to call back as I do not want to deal with his wife and other family members at the front desk, they try to "sort" it out with me. They say that the Dr does not talk to patients on the phone. Needless to say, it is rather unfortunate that this good dr has lost our family business. Dr Lee, if you want your practice to have a good reputation that you had been enjoying so far, kindly loose the girls at the front desk. They have no people skills. It seems that you have way too many patients and they don't care if you lose a few.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Always a great experience seeing Dr. Lee. He's very kind and gentle. I adore his staff, and they always go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Lee for over 20 years and he has been nothing but kind, understanding and patient with me as he realizes how uncomfortable I am in a dentists office. The staff has always been friendly and polite. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Lee has been my dentist for over 15 years. He is highly compassionate and trustworthy; a great overall dentist. His staff are always helpful and friendly. Now my whole family (including children) see Dr. Lee. We drive about 30 minutes to see him but it is well worth it! I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Have been a patient of Dr. Lee for about seven years and have found him to be nothing but kind, and thorough, and knowledgeable. I wouldn't go to any other dentist!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Hate this dentist! Does work that doesn't last. Avoid going here

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have had a number of bad experiences with Dentists in the past and am happy to say that Dr Lee & Dr Kim are completely fantastic! I totally disagree with the comments about the staff being rude and unfriendly, they have always been great to me!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Service is always excellent and they charge according to the proper fee guides unlike most other Dentists who rip most of their clients off.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014