Ratings for Dr. Nina V. Aks

Dr. Aks is available for me and my two children with a wide range of hours, including evenings and weekends. She is really there to heal, and not to over-charge and over-work. She is a minimalist, and able to do a great diagnosis of complex issues. I would never do or allow any of my friends to do any serious work before consulring Dr. Aks. If Dr.Aks brings in other experts, she does so only because it is best for the patient. She also has very very close relationships with any spcialist she decides to bring in, so you can be in full confidence that the work will be done well. She is the most knowledgable and professional doctor I have ever been a patient of, and I trust her fully because she has always given me 100%. Her office is always clean, and she is always on time, I didn't have to wait in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Nina Aks is not only a wonderful and kind person; she is a excellent dentist! I have worked in the field of dentistry in PA. When I moved to this area I was told of Dr. Aks...the dentists who referred me were from The University Of Penn Dental School...these are some of the finest clinicians; who knew Dr. Aks well from her time there completing her specialty degree...you need not look any further; she is exceptional! Thank you, Tatum

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

she was kinda rude and not friendly, begun to make teeth that i wasnt gonna touch without notifying me, found "cavities" that x-rais didnt confirm. So, advice is to keep your eyes open always watching what is she doing, and not to believe in her "diagnistics" if it wasnt confirmed by x-rais.

Submitted June 26, 2012

I am originally from Philadelphia, Pa. My profession for many years, was in an area of Dentistry. I know of many Dental Professionals at the Dental School at University of Penn. These people also think very highly, of Dr. Nina Aks. She is a very fine person; along with a great talent and artistic view in her field of Dentistry! Patients will be totally informed; as Dr. Aks and her staff explain in detail what is needed for the health of their teeth and gums, which is necessary for your total health in general. Please, learn what a great Dentist is all about, by seeing Dr. Aks. As in any profession there are many, that are not worth spending your hard earned money; only to find out you will need to spend once again, to have the procedures corrected.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr Aks and her staff were great. Went in for a simple cleaning and came out with a lot more than just cleaner teeth. She really took her time and was really engaging. She answered any questions I had and was very thorough in her explanations. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a dentist in the DC area!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

My family is very pleased with DDS Aks. She saved my son's tooth and has made my wife's smile brighter.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Niña Aks is the best dentist you can ever think of. First of all, her office is very clean, bright, worm and very inviting. Her staff is great as well. The equipment she uses is brand new and very well equiped. Finally, Nina Aks is very expirienced and knows her job from A to Z and even better. I highly recommend her to everybody and am sure you would love her as well.(your teeth would look great and healthy again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I love Dr. Nina Aks!!! She is the Best dentist for me.I already recommended her to my friends (around 10) and everyone was happy to start to get dentist help from Dr. Nina Aks. She is working to help patients with different incomes and different needs.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Very nice and helpful. Unlike some dentists, she does not recommend things you do not need.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Luxurious office. Very good quality. Her staff is great. If you live in Maryland, I would highly recommend her as your family dentist. She has big experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009