Ratings for Dr. Tim J. Erickson

Before I started seeing Dr. Erickson, I never knew the advantages of chiropractic. In September of 2013 I got into a minor car accident and broke out into bad eczema on the back of my neck. Within 2 adjustments the eczema was gone! Not only has he helped me with my eczema but also with my seasonal allergies that I have suffered with all my life. I have tried every medication to help it and nothing has helped me as much as chiropractic has. I haven't touch any allergy medication since I started getting adjusted. Chiropractic is the best kept secret! My energy levels, sleeping patterns, and problems I had while running have significantly improved as well. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Erickson and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Tim Erickson for several years now. He takes a more natural approach to healing the inner self. True story: My wife was pregnant, and the baby was breech. After Dr. Tim adjusted her a certain way, the next day the baby turned. It was pretty wild. Hands down, this is the best chiropractor in Naperville. A++ recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I decided to see a chiropractor for natural health and wellness. I made the best choice ever! Dr. Tim and his staff did not disappoint. I was up front with them about my financal situation and they were willing to work with me. He takes time to educate you on how regular adjustments can help in ALL areas of your health. I have become a regular patient and have never felt better!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Tim and staff made up one of the friendliest offices I have ever been to. He helped me during my pregnancy and bc of his work, I didn't experience any morning sickness, back pain, trouble sleeping, indigestion, etc. My pregnancy was flawless and I directly attribute it to chiropractic and acupuncture. Thanks, Dr. Tim!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Everyone there is super friendly but I was not completly satisfied. I only spent 2 minutes on a machine that gave me a message, not enough time to relax my muscles. I had to waitabout 40 minutes after the machine massage to be seen! It upset me that other patients got there over 20 minutes after me but were still seen before me! The dr spent about 5 minutes talking/ adjusting me. I would not really call it an adjustment. He just lightly pressed on some joints, nothing moved at all. I don't know if it was the electric pulses he put on my ears or the pressure he lightly pu ton my neck but I felt really dizzy and got a migriane within a 2 minutes after the adjustment. I have been having paing in my back and shoulders that I did not have before. I told the dr this but he said not to worry about it. My old chiropractor actually cracked my spine into alignment and I felt so much better immediatly. I will give Dr.Erickson a week, if I see no improvements, I must leave.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Tim J. Erickson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL