Ratings for Dr. Roland F. Tam

Worst Doctor I have ever been to in my life. I won't go into details because I'm trying not to get upset again, but all the other reviews on Yelp are 100% accurate. I don't know how this "doctor" still has a license. He is uneducated and incredibly rude. The only effort he applies is an effort to not do his job. I am pretty sure he is an alcoholic and maybe that is part of the reason, but I'm not sure. If you are looking to waste your time he is an excellent choice though. You can usually assume if a doctor no longer cares to have a clean waiting room he no longer cares about his patients. It was the dirtiest waiting room I have ever been in. Oh and the guy is a total Assh*le.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Staff member isnt professional. Wasted 3 months with the office. DONT GO HERE!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Tam and Kathy are GREAT!!!! It's not everyday a 38 year old gets her tonsils out, and he did a great job. Still healing but feeling better already.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I love Dr. Tam, he's very skilled and helpful when you have to pay out of pocket. I only wish they had an answering machine for the office!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

dr roland tam fixed a major problem that i had with my left ear that was very painfull and another ear specialist had failed to do......he knows what he is doing and is very compitant, and i recommend him 100%......

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Roland F. Tam's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1972)

Multiplan