Ratings for Dr. Beverly Taylor

This is a late post but don't go to see this dentist!! She is rude and does not like confrontation!!of course I am going to ask questions! I miss the old receptionist, she was very nice and good.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

In the morning the office called and asked me if I could come early for my 3:45 pm appointment. I said I would come as close to 3:00pm as I could but I was teaching until 2:50 pm. I was asked to come as quickly as I could after school so I left immediately after the bell rang and got there as quickly as I possibly could. When I got there I was left sitting in the waiting room until well past my original appointment time. I commented that they might have called to let me know they were running behind and they no longer needed me to rush down to my appointment. Dr. Taylor did not respond well to my suggestion and called me spoiled. Upon finding a new dentist I have realized Dr. Taylor is very rough and expensive so I am very thankful she motivated me to leave her practise.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Very knowledgeable and caring dentist, but had a front staff member named Cindy that was obviously trying to scam patients and the dentist. That staff member was fired, but poor Dr. Taylor! I'll bet that the false bad reviews here are from that receptionist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

was the worst dentist i have ever had- she was so rude. Rough and not caring at all. I approched her about her attitude and all hell broke loose.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2014

Went to this dentist when I first moved to Calgary and office as it was close to my home. Didn't stay long because she was the most expensive dentist I have ever been to!! Unreal.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Always ask for price-for-service prior to agreeing to see her. Some dentists recommend cleanings every six months and this is what this doctor recommends. She charged me one price for a cleaning and seven months later, she charged me double for a second cleaning. I expressed my discontent with their pricing and the front desk employee re-calculated my bill and charged me the same price as before...I no longer trust this dentist.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Very slow slow slow, took 3 1/2hrs for a crown appointment, when my wifes dentist only takes 1 hr 15min what does she think we have all day?? she does not seem to care about my time, also noticed she treats her staff poorly. time to find a new dentist!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I have been with Dr. Beverly Taylor for about 12 years. She is technical very capable. She is very respectful of you as the patient. Her front desk reception/claims processor is rude and unsympathetic. For some reason, dental claims through insurance take 2X and sometimes 3X as long as my wife's dentists. In the case of a crown this means that the patient is out of pocket for 2 weeks. There seems to be no resolution from Dr. Taylor's receptionist on this matter.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I was a new patient will her, and she seemed okay at first, but very forgetfull and afraid of technology. She mumbled under her breath about " well,, looks like a wallet a designer would have?..(not sure why). The final straw was when they wanted to charge 800.00 for a dental cleaning. When I asked why,,they said they may not need to do all of it,, but If I was covered what's the problem. The receptionist was very good though.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Have been a patient for many years. Recently went to see my wife's dentist who bills insurance direct. Less expensive too. If you need a crown, go see her. Both the hygenist and the new dentist remarked at her excellent work on my several crowns. What I didn't like is that every year she was pushing to crown another tooth as a preventative measure. Felt like I was on the "send the dentist to Hawaii" plan.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010