Ratings for Dr. David R. Bonney

Dr. Bonney and his assistant were both professional, thorough, and kind. They made me feel comfortable and confident in their knowledge and treatment of my Psoriasis. I left the office knowing I am in great hands. The wait time was average for a first visit and some patients may go in before others because they are there for a treatment that does not require the doctors attention.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

First let me say the office has moved to 30 Century Rd., Paramus I went there today appointment at 9 AM I have to say I was very very disappointed I was in there for an hour and 20 minutes people came in after me and were taken before me and I finally said something to the nurse and she said well the doctor got held up I said how many doctors are working today she said two and it was 14 to 15 other people waiting in the office the two girls behind the counter have no clue on what they're doing besides speaking Spanish to each other after filling out everything I had to on the little portable computer and paying my co-pay waiting there I still do not get in and had to asked for my co-pay back to which she still gave me a problem in my opinion from the one I had to fill out asking me my religion and how they had everything on the sheet that English was last Spanish and Chinese was first in my opinion this office caters to Latinos and Spanish I am an Italian man Born and raised in this country and I was very offended being in this place do not waste your time there are plenty of other doctors in the Bergen County area my opinion

Submitted May 13, 2015

Awful experience. Spent so little time looking at my daughter. Never addressed my concerns. You could tell he could care less - felt like he treated us like he had some place more important to be and we were wasting his precious 5 minutes. Never going back !

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Bonney is the best ever! He really cares about his patients and gives you all the time you need. You might have to wait, but he's worth waiting for. Both my daughter and I go to Dr. Bonney. No other dermatologist compares.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I have seen him three times in past few years. Dr. Bonney should not be caring for children. The last time he was arrogant, and mean. He left the room in a hurry without even addressing ideas we came in with because my son just wanted a minute to recuperate from the treatment of wart. He was highly unprofessional and would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I get it. The waiting time at The Dermatology Group for NEW PATIENTS is a long one, one in which can last up to an hour. But the wait is well worth it, especially if your doctor is David Bonney. I've never had such a doctor for both my mother and I that was so calming, clear, and helpful and I'm honestly happy that he's my dermatologist. Not only that, but the staff there are always helpful, patient, and polite. I highly recommend going to The Dermatology Group, but I will forewarn that there will be a long wait for new patients, and understandably because this place is truly great.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Bonney is my hero, my life saver. Without exceeding the 1000 character limit, I'll give you the short version. While treating a skin condition on my back in early 2011, he noticed a rash on my waist. His inquiry about the rash, his testing of the area, his recommendation to see an oncoligist, led me to the cancer center at Hackensack Hospital. The testing there, very involved and lengthy, led to the discovery of a stage 1 cancer on my kidney and a nodule in my lung. I lost 7 percent of my kidney, the nodule was benign, and now after four separate visits for MRI'S and CAT Scans, show no recurring problems. The rash has been there for 13 years and my medical doctor never thought of following through and telling me to get tested. At the time Dr. Bonney saw the rash, I had thought it was only there a short time. Bonney cares as do the entire staff he works with. Thank you for the opportunity to tell my story.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Arrived for my daughter's appt. early and filled out forms. After 20 mins, we were told we didn't have an appt. After checking my cell for the date I called, and explaining that I asked for this date because it was the day my daughter was home from college, the receptionist said there was no record of an appt. Since I work in a health office, I pushed her to check the computer and sure enough my daughter was in the system! She told us we missed our appt the week before ( which was the morning after I called to make the appt ). They would not take responsibility for the mistake, told me it was our mistake and said the doctors wanted to leave early so they couldn't put my daughter in the schedule. Our only option was to sit in the waiting room and see if someone didn't show for their appt, but after 2 hours, if everyone showed, we'd have to leave without being seen. They knew my 19 yr old daughter had skin cancer and needed a mole checked but didn't care! Stay away from the Paramus office

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Bonney is an incredible dermatologist - after being mis-diagnosed by 5 other derms. he was able to determine what was going on with my skin and helped me to get a handle on it. Now my condition (rosacea) has cleared up and I am back to being confident about how I look again. I got really depressed over this situation and he made me laugh and feel better instantly! Love this doctor and would recommend him to anyone who will listen - never have I met anyone like him. He is amazing. And damn cute too!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I had to switch dermatologists due to change with insurance carriers and needed to see a dermatologist right away. I called and was able to get an appointment without any problems or wait. The front desk and nurses were very kind. Dr. Bonney came into the room and examined me without even asking about my skin issues. As he examined me, he made remarks about my condition that left me feeling uncomfortable. He may have been joking around, but the comments he made were highly inappropriate. No matter how charming his looks might have been, his comments left me feeling uneasy.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. David R. Bonney's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente