Ratings for Dr. Jason L. Bradley

Dr. Bradley has the best bed side manner . It was my 1st time in all of North Dakota finding someone who cared enough to really help me .. I have been in horrible pain . I have severe dry eyes with keratitis and glaucoma for weeks and anyone who has this knows it is painful with 65 mile an hour winds up here . Most people get 1 plug put in each eye and it is suppose to last 4 to 6 months . mine are so dry it lasts 3 to 8 weeks and I get 5 to 7 put in both eyes . he ordered mine put them in and I am finally feeling relief :) he spent 1 hour explaining things he really cares and is very very reasonable . I WILL BE BACK!!!! I wish I could have found some reviews for this problem !!!! and I will refer anyone who needs a great eye dr. to him :)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Professional, compassionate, explained options, directed us to further reading aids my elderly mother could use. Staff available and helpful for any questions.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I have went to him since 7th grade. I moved after 9th grade to Minnesota and I have yet to find a eye doctor that is as good as he is.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Jason L. Bradley's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Massachusetts