Ratings for Dr. Morry Schwartz

My experience with Dr. Schwartz as my psychologist has been great. I have seen him for many years and I have grown tremendously over that period of time. I remember once when I asked Dr. Schwartz what to do. He looked at me, smiled, and said " It's not my job to tell you what to do. That would be presumptuous on my part. It is my job, however, to help you in determining your own answers. This requires hard work and commitment." Once I understood and accepted this, I realized the truth in what he was saying. I began to realize that so many of the " the answers" to many of my own issues lay within myself. He has always been there as a tremendous source of support and strength. He knows that sometimes I need a gentle nudge and other times, I need time to work things through. Yes, it would be a lot easier if he gave me the answers but I know now that would be impossible and counter productive. Dr. Schwartz listens well, is always attentive and empathic. He has been tremendously helpful. Thank you Dr. Schwartz, I am so glad I found you. You have been instrumental in my understanding and personal growth.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Schwartz is an amazing psychologist! He is both approachable and professional. He takes the time to help his clients understand their problems and offers solutions. He is kind, understanding, and he really cares. I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Schwartz is very helpful and compassionate and practical. You feel that he genuninely cares about you and wants you to get better and succeed in life. He's the best.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I cannot say enough about this practice. Dr.Shwartz has compassion ,knowledge and is definately not an elitist as posted. Worth the time and energy spent coming here, our lives are changed and I see my child excel in amazing unbelievable ways that had we not met Morry we may not have felt so positive nor appreciate or recognize our sons limitless unbelievable talents. Thank you Morry for your devine empathy, sense of humor and service to all families! J.C. Mother of three, plus husband =4

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Morry Schwartz helped me get through some of the most difficult and confusing times I've ever experienced. He gave sound guidance while allowing me to see things clearer and from different points of view. I had tried one other doctor prior to Dr. Schwartz and thought perhaps I was just a bad patient because I never felt I was getting anywhere. Dr. Schwartz took the time and was patient with me. I would simply never go anywhere else and would highly recommend his expertise to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

After a few visits to Dr. Schwart it was apparent that his diagnosis and methodologies seemed to be quickly determined and not well founded. After switching to another doctor, things progressed extremely well. We felt very uncomfortable with this doctor and I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent and experienced psychologist. He is kind, patient and thoughtful. He listens well and takes my concerns very seriously. I would feel comfortable recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Very knowledgeable but found him to be very arrogant and elitist. His assessment was limited to a short conversation and testing done by a psychometrist, not him. I appreciate the validity of some of the testing practices but just didn't feel he was thoughtful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Very smart and caring man. Helped me deal with severe depression and anxiety. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgeable, well informed and up to date with current information. Not only is he very competent, he has been unfailingly kind and understanding. He listens well, is encouraging and nonjudgmental. He has an excellent manner with my children and myself. Puts us completely at ease and is confidence inspiring. His staff are pleasant to deal with and he is always on time with appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013