Ratings for Dr. James O. Maher

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Maher. My left knee, and a year later my right shoulder. Staff couldn't have been nicer, PA very competent, doctor is excellent. I recommend going here, and at my rate, I'll be back as well for some other part of my body that is falling apart with age...

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Don't go to him for a shoulder problem! Or anyone else at Univ. Ortho. for that matter. Go to Brigham & Womens. For me, the extra 1.5 hour drive could have saved me over a year of serious pain, discomfort, ineffective/unnecessary treatment, missed work, and almost spine surgery to treat a shoulder problem! This guy is a joke. In 5 office visits, I only met him once, the rest of the time they sent in PA's. Your health is nothing to play around with. Go to Boston and see a real doctor who takes their job seriously.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Maher and his staff helped me get over my injury and on with my life. I would highly recommend this doctor and his office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. James O. Maher's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Multiplan