Ratings for Dr. Rosella Butura

Met her as a second opinion because my friends highly recommended her. Dr. Rosella took the time to go over my treatment plan options and made me feel important and involved. I now have beautiful smile and can eat ! Great sense of humor and made me feel relaxed, I love going to the dentist now!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Amazing Prosthodontist!!! She is fast and does beautiful work with minimal discomfort. I am so lucky I found her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

She transformed my smile! Very skilled, funny and relaxed place. Staff was wonderful . I highly recommended Dr Butura to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She is a specialist who cares and provides excellent dentistry. I absolutely love her and the staff! They have a wonderful sense of humor!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I found Dr. Butura and the staff at Preffered Dental to be very helpful, detaled and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I had a jaw problem for years and she correctly diagnosed the problem and with 2 appointments to correct my bite I was finally pain free!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Thorough in explaining my treatment plan and gave me many options. Staff helpful with explaining insurance benefits

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Rosella Butura's Credentials

• SUNY@StonyBrook School of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1996)