Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Allamon

This review is mainly for the front office staff. They are rude, unfriendly and uppity. I and friends have worked for healthcare offices in the past and this is one of the number one problems. People that work in healthcare are over worked, stressed and take it out with bad manner on customers. That particular office the girls were right out unfriendly on my first visit, I made a request on line with the 2nd visit and there was miscommunication that could have been avoided if the girls had not been so uppity and rude when I tried to ask questions. I left as I had to wait over an hour and a half and found that was my fault but there is no reason for being outright unfriendly. When I tried to make another appointment on line I was ignored so I have found another doctor even though I really liked Dr. Patricia Allamon. Again, not to respond to an appointment request is bad business and rude.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Patricia A. Allamon's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)