Ratings for Dr. Ling Xu

I came to see Dr xu on August just for one time and unfortunately I gave my credit card number to them, and later when I check up the card statement, they have charge me three times for one office visit. Never again. Patient be aware!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Ling Xu is a wonderful MD...extremely knowledgable, great listener and she cares about her patient's health. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Very efficient office staff. Compassionate, knowledgeable and excellent listener. Highly recommend to every one!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Best caring doctor I have ever met. Recommnend to every one, especially the to the ones prefer female Internist who is ready to help.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Ling Xu's Credentials

• Gannon School Of Med, Ganzhou, Jiangxi, China (Grad. 1983)

Benesys
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Healthnet

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr xu on August just for one time and unfortunately I gave my credit card number to them, and later when I check up the card statement, they have ..."

September 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=882524'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=882524'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014