Ratings for Dr. Lorne Martin

This Doctor is very condescending and thinks he is above all. Didn't have a good experience, and he made me feel worse then I medically was. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have never had a more horrible experience at a hospital. Absolutely no patience for children, no respect for people, and completely useless for diagnosis. I'm not a believer in Web MD, but this guy couldn't even give me what I could find on there if I had looked. Oakville should be ashamed to have this person on staff.It's appealing that my tax money pays for this sad excuse for a doctor.

Submitted January 31, 2017

This physician is a complete megalomaniac with a high sense of self-importance

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I saw this doctor in ER in Oakville he treated me today. He was a rude doctor and treated me like I was looking for drugs !! He also talks to you with full room of other people in the room. Not cool! Well I was in so much pain went to another hospital and they took scan and I had stone well all I can say is this doctor should not be working in ER I would not go back to this hospital this dr I was in so much pain and he didn't even order meds to help ease my pain.... Not cool!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Martin was extremely courteous, efficient and comforting. He made me feel at ease and helped me solve all my problems very quickly. He has genuine concern for his patients and is a great person overall. Dr. Martin sets a high standard for care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010