Ratings for Dr. Chrysal Dorothy Emiliana D'Cunha Rebello

This doctor is provided info to us that goes against the current recommendations of the WHO, AAP, and Health Canada . I do not trust what she says and I do not recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Such a horrible experience with d.cunha. she dosnt know how to talk to perents

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Rebello is very unprofessional, rude and impatient doctor. I don't recommend her for anyone. She is terrible.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

All share cares about is money.. Absolutely terrible.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Awful experience. I've scheduled 6 appointments to visit Dr. D'Cunha and received a call less than an hour prior to 3 of those appointments to learn that she needs to re-schedule. Any parent knows the effort involved in getting your infant prepared for an outing. When she is present (and ALWAYS late), she is dismissive and short - never takes the time to explain or help. Each visit (and subsequent re-scheduled visit) has been a chore, and an overall poor experience. Find another doctor to look after your precious child - this one is too busy pushing along the assembly line.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

VERY HELPFUL.My son has been diagonised with hydrocephalaus she is very helpful with the referrals .thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Worst doctor ever.Please never ever go to her .My son was diagonised with Hypocephalus at the age of 9 months in india and this idiot doctor did not knew of this till that time.very rude to talk to wont even look at my son during checkup.Avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr.D'Cunha is a very kind & professional.She has enough patience,well mannered and knowledgable.I recommend her for all kids.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Not only is she tardy, she is nosey and very unprofessional. During re-dressing my daughter after her physical examination, the doctor did not communicate with me her findings and was about to leave the appointment when I had to stop her and ask her if everything was ok. what kind of service is that? I shoudnt have second guessed the comments on here.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor infect she is a heartless human being. I took my 2 year old to see her she was yelling at my 2 year old telling him while he has a fever "why can't you just lie on your back, why is is so difficult to understand???" who says that to a 2 year old my son was so upset. I was beyond shocked she was just plain mean to him. I just walked out I will never ever go to this doctor she is plain useless

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012