Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Osborne

She was covering for my regular doctor, and she was so incredibly rude. She doesn't care about her patients, and makes them feel stupid for wanting to go see a doctor. I was uneasy going to her about my mental health issues as she just judged me. I will never be making an appointment with her again.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Had an unfortunate appointment with Dr. Osborne as she was covering for my reg. family DR. She was rude, sarcastic and made me feel like I was wasting her time. She asked me one question" why I was there" and told me there was nothing wrong with me, appointment lasted less then 2 minutes - would never recommend her to anyone and will be making a formal complaint to my reg. DR.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Osborne has been an excellent family doctor. She really listens and involves you as a person in decisions being made. We have been lucky to have her as our family doctor ever since she began working in the London Clinic.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr Osborne is the best family doctor I have ever been fortunate to have. All my appointments over the past years have been handled professionally and courteously. Dr Osborne is an integral part of her medical team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

quite possibly the rudest doctor I have ever met. Treated with immediate disrespect and talked down too and criticized. I actually couldn't believe it. People don't wait long periods to be treated like that. If you don't like your job, don't do it. Such an attitude. Tried describing my issues and how I felt and completely disregarded them and kept sighing and huffing at me saying I was fine. Smarten up dr. Osborne! my advice! :)

Submitted April 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Osborne's for 16 years. Our whole family goes to her and she is a wonderful doctor. I am not overly impressed with much of her staff however, have been accommodated last minute for "emergency" appointments.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

My main concern with Dr.Osborne is her mannerism during an appointment which is usually quite abrupt and somewhat unwelcoming at first contact during the beginning of a visit. Her mood will definitely become more upbeat once she determines that the visit is really needed, than she becomes quite concerned,focused and even compassionate on the issue at hand. The problem is how uneasy she makes you feel when your trying to explain your concerns. She is an extremely smart and energetic doctor but overall seems quite frustrated with the medical system and things in general with even a slight tinge of anger thrown in for good measure. I just wish she was a little more friendly during appointments as she makes me feel very uneasy and rushed, almost like the whole appointment is a major imposition on her time. Its too bad because I can tell she has a great work ethic and really cares about diagnosing things correctly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very good doc. Good listener. Goes above and beyond what is expected.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Long waiting time to book appointments. She presents a sarcastic demeanor, seems impatient and hardly speaks. She came highly recommended. I'm disappointed in her and am looking for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

She asked me if I believed in "God" old me I should believe, and argued against evolution to me when I went in for a referral for a mental health expert. Unprofessional and inappropriate for Medical Dr. If I wanted "god", I would have seen a theologian.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011