Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Osborne

Dr Osborne is the best family doctor I have ever been fortunate to have. All my appointments over the past years have been handled professionally and courteously. Dr Osborne is an integral part of her medical team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

quite possibly the rudest doctor I have ever met. Treated with immediate disrespect and talked down too and criticized. I actually couldn't believe it. People don't wait long periods to be treated like that. If you don't like your job, don't do it. Such an attitude. Tried describing my issues and how I felt and completely disregarded them and kept sighing and huffing at me saying I was fine. Smarten up dr. Osborne! my advice! :)

Submitted April 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Osborne's for 16 years. Our whole family goes to her and she is a wonderful doctor. I am not overly impressed with much of her staff however, have been accommodated last minute for "emergency" appointments.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

My main concern with Dr.Osborne is her mannerism during an appointment which is usually quite abrupt and somewhat unwelcoming at first contact during the beginning of a visit. Her mood will definitely become more upbeat once she determines that the visit is really needed, than she becomes quite concerned,focused and even compassionate on the issue at hand. The problem is how uneasy she makes you feel when your trying to explain your concerns. She is an extremely smart and energetic doctor but overall seems quite frustrated with the medical system and things in general with even a slight tinge of anger thrown in for good measure. I just wish she was a little more friendly during appointments as she makes me feel very uneasy and rushed, almost like the whole appointment is a major imposition on her time. Its too bad because I can tell she has a great work ethic and really cares about diagnosing things correctly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very good doc. Good listener. Goes above and beyond what is expected.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Long waiting time to book appointments. She presents a sarcastic demeanor, seems impatient and hardly speaks. She came highly recommended. I'm disappointed in her and am looking for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

She asked me if I believed in "God" old me I should believe, and argued against evolution to me when I went in for a referral for a mental health expert. Unprofessional and inappropriate for Medical Dr. If I wanted "god", I would have seen a theologian.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

We moved to London in 2008 and found that Dr. Osborne was accepting new patients. I'm not sure why. Always wait about 30 to 60 minutes to see her. When you actually see her, she is very rushed, doesn't take the time to listen and get the entire story. Prefers to refer you to specialists rather than attempting to help herself. A few weeks ago, our son was very sick and we were told that it would 2 weeks before he could get an appointment! Why would a family doctor not have emergency appointments? So we took our son to the hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. To top things off, the staff is grouchy and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Very efficient. Shows keen interest in her patient and in his state of health. Willing to recommend a specialist when one is necessary. Willing to follow up on diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I am sure that if wasn't for Dr. Osborne I would be dead today Thank you Dr Osborne.Bill Skellett

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009